195 calories per serve
There is nothing more delectable than tender, sticky pork – and we are serving up the good stuff this week. Our free range pork scotch fillets are melt-in-your-mouth, and pair perfectly with tender poached greens and sticky sesame rice.
300 grams free range pork scotch fillet steaks
100 grams snow peas
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
2 tsp water
2 tsp sesame seeds
1 cups water
0.75 cup jasmine rice
0.5 bunch broccolini
2 tsp sesame oil*
2 tsp soy sauce*
First a little prep
– wash and trim broccolini
– wash and trim snow peas
– bring medium pan of salted water to the boil for veg
Now let’s cook
1. – Use ratio of 1.5 cups salted water to 1 cup rice. Add both to a saucepan and bring to the boil, cover with a tight fitting lid, turn heat to low and cook for 14 minutes. Then stand covered for 5 minutes, fluff up with a fork and stir in sesame oil. Cover to keep warm.
2. – Meanwhile, combine sweet chilli, soy sauce and water in a small jug.
3. – Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add pork and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until browned. Reduce heat to medium to low. Add sauce mixture. Cook for a further 2 minutes, turning pork over halfway through, or until sauce is slightly thickened and pork is cooked.
4. – Boil broccolini in a little salted water for 2-3 minutes and add snow peas for a further minute. Drain.
5. – Serve pork and sauce with rice, broccolini and snow peas.