Rosemary Lamb Skewers with Warm Potato Salad
300 grams lamb rump steaks
300 grams chat potatoes
100 grams cherry tomatoes
100 grams green beans
20 grams mint
6 bamboo skewers
4 grams rosemary
2 tbsp pitted kalamata olives
1 marinated artichoke heart
salt & pepper*
extra virgin olive oil*
– wash and finely chop rosemary
– wash and tear mint leaves
– quarter potatoes
– wash, trim and cut green beans into 5cm
– slice artichoke heart and olives
1. Cut lamb into 2cm pieces. Toss with oil, rosemary, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Thread onto skewers.
2. Half cover potatoes with salted water in a saucepan, bring to the boil and cook for about 8 minutes, or until tender. Add beans and cook for a further 4 minutes. Drain well.
3. Dress the hot potatoes and beans with lemon juice, salt & pepper and stir through artichokes, olives and tomatoes.
4. Heat a frying pan (or barbecue) over a medium to high heat. Cook skewers, turning occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Remove.
5. Just before serving, scatter mint over potato salad and serve with skewers.