Pork with Lemon Caper Sauce and Roast Chat Potatoes
300 grams free range pork strips
300 grams cocktail potatoes
80 grams green beans
20 grams parsley
1 tbsp capers
0.5 bunches broccolini
1 cups dry white wine*
1 tbsp plain flour*
extra virgin olive oil*
salt & pepper*
– preheat the oven to 200C
– peel and finely chop eschalot
– rinse and trim broccolini and beans
– rinse and chop parsley
– cut potatoes into quarters
1. Combine pork and flour in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
2. Toss potatoes with oil and salt in a large roasting pan. Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until browned and cooked.
3. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Cook pork in batches, for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned all over. Remove.
4. Add a little more oil in same frying pan. Add eschalots. Cook, stirring, until soft. Add wine and some lemon juice. Bring to boil. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half.
5. Return pork to pan with capers. Simmer until pork is cooked.
6. Meanwhile, boil broccoli and beans in a little salted water for 4 minutes until tender. Drain.
7. Serve pork with broccolini, beans and potatoes. Scatter with parsley.