Herbed Chicken with Capsicums and Feta
300 grams free range chicken breast fillets
100 grams cherry tomatoes
50 grams Feta cheese
20 grams parsley
2 tsp Italian herbs and paprika
1 yellow squash
1 red capsicums
1 cloves garlic
extra virgin olive oil*
salt & pepper*
– wash capsicum and cut into 3cm pieces
– wash and chop yellow squash
– wash and chop zucchini
– wash and halve cherry tomatoes
– peel and crush garlic
– wash and chop parsley
1. Rub chicken with herbs and paprika and season well with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan or frying pan with a lid over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
3. Reduce heat to low and cover pan. Cook for about 8 minutes, turning halfway through, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove. Cover to keep warm.
4. Heat olive oil in same pan over a medium heat. Add capsicums, squash, zucchini, tomatoes and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
5. Serve chicken over capsicum mix. Sprinkle with feta and parsley.