Beef Noodle Stir-Fry With Mushrooms
We love a stir fry – especially when the saucy dish is smothered all over thick udon noodles! Whip up a feast tonight with the zingy flavours of ginger, soy and honey coating our succulent grass fed beef rump. Ready in no time!
300 grams grass fed beef rump strips
100 grams button mushrooms
100 grams udon noodles
20 grams ginger
2 green spring onions
1 cloves garlic
0.5 green capsicums
1 tbsp tomato sauce*
2 tbsp soy sauce*
2 tsp honey*
extra virgin olive oil*
salt & pepper*
1. Prepare noodles according to packet directions. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
2. Pat beef dry with kitchen towel and toss with half the oil and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Heat a large wok over a high heat. When it’s smoking hot add the beef in 250g batches. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until just cooked. Remove.
4. Heat a little oil in same wok. Add capsicums, spring onions, mushrooms, zucchini, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until just cooked.
5. Add soy sauce, tomato sauce and honey to wok with beef and noodles. Stir-fry for about 2 to 4 minutes, or until hot. Serve