Lamb with Zucchini, White Beans & Ajvar
300 grams grass fed lamb rump
200 gram cannellini beans
100 grams green beans
20 grams parsley
2 tbsp roasted capsicum
1 cloves garlic
1 brown onion
20 grams butter*
extra virgin olive oil*
salt & pepper*
– peel and finely chop brown onion
– rinse and drain cannellini beans
– wash and trim beans
– wash, trim and grate zucchini
– chop butter
– wash and chop parsley
– season lamb with salt & pepper
1. To make ajvar, blend capsicum, a dash a olive oil, half the garlic, salt & pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in a separate non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add onions and remaining garlic. Cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add beans. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Add zucchini and butter. Cook, stirring for about 2 minutes, or until soft. Stir in most of the parsley.
4. Serve lamb with zucchini mixture and a spoonful of ajvar. Garnish with remaining parsley.