Lamb & Zucchini Penne With Olive Tapenade
250 grams penne^
250 grams grass fed lamb rump
50 grams rocket
20 grams parsley
2 tbsp pitted green olives
1 cloves garlic
extra virgin olive oil*
salt and pepper*
^cassarece as pictured unavailable
1. To make tapenade, finely grate rind from lemon and squeeze juice. Combine with olives, parsley and olive oil in a small food processor. Process until finely chopped.
2. Cook pasta for 9-10 minutes until al dente, drain and cover to keep warm.
3. Heat an oiled, large, non-stick, frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Cover to keep warm.
4. Heat oil in same frying pan Add zucchini and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 4-5 minutes, or until golden and tender. Add tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for a further 2 minutes, or until slightly softened.
5. Combine pasta with zucchini mixture and rocket. Toss well. Serve pasta topped with lamb and olive tapenade.