Sumac Roasted Salmon with Tahini, Cauliflower And Walnuts
300 grams Atlantic salmon
250 grams cauliflower
60 grams rocket
2 tsp ground sumac
2 tbsp walnuts
1 tbsp hulled tahini
2 tbsp Greek yoghurt*
2 Lebanese bread*
extra virgin olive oil*
salt and pepper*
1. Place bread in a single layer on a baking tray. Rub salmon with a little olive oil and place to one side of another tray lined with baking paper and sprinkle with sumac. Toss zucchini with a little olive oil, salt & pepper and place on the other side of the same tray. Cook bread and salmon in the oven for 12-13 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
2. Half cover cauliflower with salted water and bring to the boil. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until just tender. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Cool slightly.
3. Meanwhile, to make tahini dressing, squeeze juice from lemon. Combine tahini, yoghurt, salt and pepper, adding enough water to reach desired consistency.
4. Gently combine the cauliflower, rocket, carrots and walnuts with half the dressing.
5. Serve with salmon and bread wedges. Drizzle with remaining dressing.