Lamb Bulgogi Wraps
300 grams lamb rump strips
60 grams baby cos lettuce
2 tbsp Korean bulgogi sauce
2 red radishes
2 green spring onions
2 tsp sesame seeds
1 firm green pears
1 tbsp soy sauce*
2 tsp white vinegar*
1 tsp honey*
– combine lamb with marinade
– wash baby cos lettuce
– peel and cut carrots into thin matchsticks
– wash, halve and thinly slice radishes
– wash, quarter, core and thinly slice green pear
– wash and diagonally slice spring onions
1. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, honey and sesame seeds in a bowl.
2. Heat an oiled, large wok over a medium to high heat. Add lamb and cook, without stirring, for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until starting to brown on one side. Stir-fry for a further 1 minute, or until cooked.
3. Fill wraps with lettuce, carrots, radishes, pear, lamb and onions. Drizzle with sauce.