Ginger and Garlic Beef Noodles
300 grams beef mince
150 grams broccoli
100 grams egg noodles
100 green beans
10 grams ginger
1 cloves garlic
1 brown onion
extra virgin olive oil*
– pop a pan of water on to boil
– peel and crush garlic
– peel and chop onion
– finely grate fresh ginger
– rinse and trim green beans, cut in half
– wash, length halfways and thinly slice carrots
– wash and cut broccoli into small florets
1. Boil noodles for 6-7 minutes. Drain, drizzle with a little oil and cover to keep warm.
2. Heat oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add beef mince, garlic and ginger in batches. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until browned. Remove.
3. Add onion and stir-fry until softened. Add carrot, beans and broccoli and stir-fry until tender. Return mince to wok with noodles and soy sauce. Stir-fry until hot.
4. Serve with lemon wedges.