Salmon with Zucchini and Capsicum Couscous
300 grams skinless salmon fillet
10 grams dill
2 tbsp roasted red caspsicums
1 green spring onion
1 cups couscous
0.5 bunch asparagus
1 cups water
extra virgin olive oil*
salt & pepper*
– wash, halve and thinly slice zucchini diagonally
– wash and chop spring onion
– wash, trim and halve asparagus
– wash and roughly chop dill
– cut salmon into 2cm pieces
– cut half the lemon into wedges and keep half for juicing
1. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in large non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add salmon. Cook, turning occasionally, for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until just cooked. Remove. Loosely cover with foil to keep warm. Wipe pan clean.
2. In a small saucepan, fry the whites of the onion in a little olive oil until fragrant. Add water, aspargus, zucchini and capsicum. Bring to boil. Remove from heat. Stir in couscous and arrange salmon over the top. Cover pan. Stand for 5 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
3. Fluff couscous gently with a fork and season with salt and pepper to combine, but being careful not to break up the salmon pieces. Top with greens of spring onion. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice. Serve with lemon wedges.