Roast Salmon with Zucchini and Lemon
300 grams Atlantic salmon fillets
200 grams Desiree potato
100 grams green beans
10 grams dill
2 tbsp roasted capsicums strips
1 cloves garlic
extra virgin olive oil*
salt & pepper*
– pre-heat oven to 200C
– cut potato into 4cm pieces
– wash zucchini and cut into 4cm pieces
– wash lemon and cut into wedges
– peel and crush garlic
– wash and trim green beans
– wash and chop dill
1. Toss zucchini and lemon wedges with garlic and oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place and on a lined baking tray and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
2. Arrange capsicum and salmon over the zucchini and lemon and cook for a further 10 to 12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to you liking.
3. Meanwhile, half cover potato with cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cook for 5-6 minutes and add green beans for a further 3 minutes. Drain.
4. Sprinkle dill over salmon. Serve with beans and potato.