Grilled Sirloin With Chimichurri
300 grams chat potatoes
300 grams grass fed aged sirloin steak
100 grams cherry tomatoes
120 grams green beans
20 grams coriander
10 grams oregano
1 cloves garlic
1 tbsp red wine vinegar*
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil*
salt & pepper*
– pre-heat oven to 200C
– wash and halve baby potatoes
– wash tomatoes
– wash and trim green beans
– wash oregano and coriander
– peel garlic
– wash and zest lime, cut into wedges
– pop a small pan of salted water on to boil
1. Toss potatoes with olive oil in a roasting pan and season well with salt and pepper. Cook in oven for about 25 minutes, or until tender.
2. To make chimichurri, place oregano, coriander leaves and stems, garlic, vinegar, lime zest, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small food processor. Process until finely chopped.
3. Meanwhile, rub steaks with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
4. Cook steaks on a non stick frying pan or barbecue over a medium to high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes. Cook tomatoes on same grill plate, turning occasionally, until blistered.
5. Boil beans for about 4 minutes until firm but tender. Serve potatoes, tomatoes, lime wedges and beans with steaks drizzled with chimichurri.