Ginger Beef with Cashews and Noodles
300 grams aged grass fed beef strips
100 grams egg noodles
80 grams green beans
20 grams ginger
2 tbsp roasted cashews
2 green spring onions
0.5 red capsicum
3 tbsp soy sauce*
1 tsp cornflour*
1 tbsp honey*
1. Toss beef with half the soy sauce and a little oil in a bowl.
2. Blend cornflour with the same measure of water. Stir in the remaining soy sauce, honey and ginger.
3. Prepare noodles according to packet directions. Drain.
4. Heat a large wok over a very high heat. Stir-fry beef in batches for about 2 minutes, or until browned. Remove.
5. Heat oil in same hot wok. Add capsicums, beans and whites of onion. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until almost tender. Add sauce mixture to wok with beef, noodles and cashews. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot.
6. Serve beef and vegetables over noodles and scatter with greens of spring onions.