Chickpea and Zucchini Farfalle
250 grams farfalle
200 grams chickpeas
50 grams Feta cheese
2 tbsp kalamata olives
2 Roma tomatoes
1 red onion
1 cloves garlic
1 red chilli
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil*
2 tsp red wine vinegar*
salt & pepper*
– pop a pan of salted water on to boil
– drain and rinse chickpeas
– rinse and chop kalamata olives
– wash and thinly slice zucchini
– wash and chop tomatoes
– peel and finely chop red onion
– peel and crush garlic
– wash and zest lemon
1. Cook pasta for 9 minutes until al dente. Drain.
2. Fry onion and garlic in a non stick frying pan over a medium heat until softened. Add lemon zest, chickpeas, olives, tomatoes and zucchini. Cook for a few minutes, and then add lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar and chilli. Use as much or as little chilli as you like! Mix well.
3. Combine pasta with vegetables in the saucepan and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Serve topped with crumbled feta.