Tandoori Chicken with Lentil Salad
300 grams free range chicken breast
250 grams cauliflower
200 grams brown lentils
50 grams baby spinach
20 grams coriander
2 tbsp tandoori paste
4 tbsp Greek yoghurt*
salt & pepper*
extra virgin olive oil*
– pre-heat oven to 200C
– wash and cut cauliflower into small florets
– wash and chop zucchini
– rinse and drain lentils
– peel and grate carrots
– wash spinach and coriander
– cut lemons into wedges
1. Combine chicken, paste and half the yoghurt in a bowl. Toss cauliflower with half the oil in a large roasting pan. Season. Line a baking tray (or two if cooking for 4 or more) with baking paper and drizzle with a little olive oil.
2. Place cauliflower and chicken on the baking tray(s) and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Toss zucchini with olive oil. Add to cauliflower. Cook chicken and vegetables for a further 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
4. Toss cooked vegetables in a large bowl with lentils, carrot, spinach and coriander. Season.
5. Serve chicken with lentil salad, lemon wedges and remaining yoghurt.