Sumac Roasted Salmon with Cauliflower Salad
300 grams salmon fillets
250 grams cauliflower
60 grams rocket
1 tsp ground sumac
1 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp Greek yoghurt*
1 Lebanese bread rounds*
extra virgin olive oil*
salt & pepper*
– pre-heat oven to 200C
– pop a pan with a little salted water on to boil
– cut Lebanese bread rounds into wedges
– rinse and cut cauliflower into florets
– wash and chop rocket
– peel and grate carrots
– wash and zest lemon
1. Lightly oil salmon and place on baking paper on an oven tray. Sprinkle with sumac. Cook in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
2. Toss bread in a little olive oil and season. Place on oven trays and cook in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until crisp. Remove.
3. Add cauliflower to boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes until tender.
4. Meanwhile, to make dressing, squeeze juice from lemon and combine with lemon zest, yoghurt and tahini, adding enough water to reach desired consistency.
5. Drain cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl. Cool slightly. Gently stir in rocket and carrots.
6. Serve with salmon and crispy bread wedges. Drizzle with dressing.