Polenta Crumbed Fish Tacos With Lime Yoghurt Dressing
300 grams wild caught Port Phillip flake
200 grams red cabbage
100 grams cherry tomatoes
6 El Cielo corn tortilla
1 tbsp Mexican spices
0.5 cup polenta
2 tbsp Greek yoghurt*
extra virgin olive oil*
salt & pepper*
– pre heat the oven to 200C
– wash and finely shred red cabbage
– wash, remove leaves and chop coriander
– scoop avocado flesh and roughly mash
– wash and quarter tomatoes
1. Cut fish into 3cm thick strips. Place in a bowl with combined polenta and spice mix. Toss to coat. Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. (When cooking for six, use two oiled trays).
2. Cook in a hot oven for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, combine cabbage with coriander.
4. Finely grate rind from lime. Squeeze some juice and stir both into yoghurt in a bowl. Season with salt & pepper.
5. Heat tortillas in a dry frying pan for 30 seconds each side until softened. Wrap in a clean tea towel to keep warm.
6. Spread a tortilla with avocado. Fill with cabbage, tomatoes and fish. Dollop with cream mixture. Repeat!