Tuscan Steaks with Olive Avocado Salad
300 grams aged grass fed beef sirloin steaks
80 grams baby spinach
50 grams Feta cheese
20 grams parsley
2 tbsp green olives
2 tsp Tuscan spice mix
1 Lebanese cucumbers
extra virgin olive oil*
salt and pepper*
– wash and chop Lebanese cucumbers
– wash baby spinach
– wash and coarsely chop parsley
– drain and halve green olives
– peel and chop avocado
1. Rub steak with a little olive oil and sprinkle both sides with spice mix and salt & pepper.
2. Heat an oiled, large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add steak and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, until cooked to your liking. Test steaks for degree of doneness with the back of tongs. Rare feel soft, medium feels springy and well done is very firm. Remove. Stand, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, to make salad, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing. Toss gently to combine. Serve steaks with salad.