Roast Cauliflower Taco Salad
300 grams cauliflower
200 grams red kidney beans
100 grams cherry tomatoes
100 grams red cabbage
20 grams coriander
6 corn tortilla
1 tbsp Mexican spices
2 tbsp Greek yoghurt*
extra virgin olive oil*
salt & pepper*
– pre-heat oven to 200C
– cut cauliflower into 3cm pieces
– wash and chop tomatoes
– drain and rinse red kidney beans
– wash and thinly shred red cabbage
– wash and coarsely chop coriander
– peel and slice avocado
– cut tortilla into strips
1. Toss cauliflower with the 3/4 of the spice mix and olive oil in an oiled roasting pan. Toss tortilla strips with olive oil, salt and pepper and spread on a baking tray
2. Cook both in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, tossing halfway through, until cauliflower is tender and tortilla have crisped.
3. Meanwhile, to make salsa, zest lime and squeeze juice. Combine with tomatoes, beans, the remaining spice mix and olive oil.
4. Combine cabbage with coriander and tortilla strips. Divide among serving bowls. Top with cauliflower, salsa, avocado and yoghurt. Serve with lime wedges.