Conchiglie with Zucchini, Lemon and Chilli
250 grams conchiglie
50 grams rocket
20 grams parsley
2 tbsp capers
1 cloves garlic
1 red chilli
extra virgin olive oil*
salt & pepper*
– pop a large pan of salted water on to boil
– wash and thinly slice zucchini diagonally
– peel and crush garlic
– wash and chop rocket
– wash, remove leaves and chop parsley
– wash and finely chop chilli
– wash and zest the lemon
1. Boil the pasta according to the packet directions, drain and return to the pan.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add zucchini, garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes, or until slightly softened. Season with salt & pepper.
3. Add zucchini mixture to pasta with lemon rind, rocket, capers and parsley. Squeeze over lemon juice and drizzle with olive oil. Season well with salt & pepper. Toss to combine.
4. Serve pasta with lemon wedges.