Melted butter, for greasing
125g milk coffee biscuits
250g pink and white marshmallows
100g packet red glacé cherries, halved
1⁄2 cup roasted hazelnuts, skinned, roughly chopped
750g milk chocolate melts
1. Grease a 25 x 16cm slice tin with butter and line with baking paper. Roughly chop biscuits and put in a large bowl.
2. Using wet scissors, snip marshmallows in half. Add to biscuit with cherries and hazelnuts, and stir until well combined.
3. Put 500g of the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over a saucepan of simmering water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
4. Pour chocolate over biscuit mixture and, working quickly, stir until well combined.
5. Transfer mixture to prepared tin and spread out evenly over base using a spoon.
6. Put remaining chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over a saucepan of simmering water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Spoon onto slice and use a spatula or spoon to spread out evenly.
Put slice in fridge for 1 hour, or until set. When firm, cut into 20 squares to serve.
Or chat using the widget below