195 calories per serve
Wild caught flake fillets are absolutely delicious served up with our special cabbage fusilli. The tartness of the lemon paired with buttery braised cabbage and fresh dill is perfect with flakey white fish gently fried to perfection.
300 grams wild caught flake fillets
250 grams fusilli
200 grams savoy cabbage
10 grams dill
2 tbsp finely grated parmesan
0.5 red capsicum
0.5 bunch asparagus
20 grams butter*
2 tsp plain flour*
extra virgin olive oil*
salt & pepper*
First a little prep
– pop on a pan of salted water to boil
– chop butter
– rinse, trim and finely shred savoy cabbage
– rinse and thinly slice asparagus
– wash and cut red capsicum into thin strips
– wash and chop dill
Now let’s cook
1. – Dust fish lightly in flour that’s been seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. – Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain, reserving a cup of the cooking water. Return pasta to pan.
3. – Melt butter and a dash of oil in an extra large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add cabbage and season well. Cook, stirring, for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Add asparagus and capsicum. Cook for a further 2 minutes, or until tender.
4. – Finely grate zest from the lemon, cut a few wedges and reserve, and squeeze juice. Add juice and zest to pasta with cabbage mixture, half the dill, parmesan cheese and a dash of the reserved cooking water. Check for seasoning.
5. – Heat oil in same, clean frying pan over a medium heat. Add fish. Cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
6. – Serve fish over pasta with lemon wedges. Sprinkle with remaining dill.