Roast Sweet Potato and Tofu with Spinach
400 grams sweet potato
300 grams firm tofu
200 grams brown lentils
60 grams baby spinach
2 tbsp roasted capsicum
2 tsp sesame seeds
0.5 red onion
extra virgin olive oil*
– preheat the oven to 220C
– cut tofu into cubes
– peel and thinly slice sweet potato
– wash spinach
– rinse and drain lentils
– rinse and drain capsicum strips
– peel and slice red onion
– peel and slice avocado
– wash and grate zest from lemon
1. Combine tofu, onion and potato with soy sauce and olive oil. Spread over an oven tray lined with baking paper. Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until browned and crisp.
2. Toss spinach with lentils, capsicum and lemon zest in a large bowl.
3. Serve spinach mixture topped with tofu, sweet potato and avocado. Drizzle with a little soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.