1. Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add spice mix. Cook, stirring for 1 minute until fragrant.
2. Add tomatoes, capsicum, beans and corn. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, covered, for about 5 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft.
3. One at a time, crack each egg into a small bowl then pour on top of bean mixture. Cook, covered, without stirring, for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until egg whites are set and yolks are soft.
4. Make a side salad of rocket and cucumber, and dress with a little oil and vinegar. Season with salt & pepper and toss to combine.
5. Sprinkle huevos rancheros with parsley and coriander. Serve with crusty bread rolls and side salad.